Fiber Optic Joint Enclosure Description
MBN-FOSC-A9-1 Fiber Optic Joint Enclosure is designed for in-line application to provide a protected access point between the distribution cable and drop cable. This PLC splitter Fiber Optic Joint Enclosure can keep internal components away from outdoor environmental damage. Its flexible configuration supports 2 cables in and 2 cables out. Cassette type optical splitter could be built-in. Good performance is useful in a harsh environment for Fiber Optic Joint Enclosure.
Fiber Optic Joint Enclosure Features
1. Outdoor application.
2. High structure material with UV resistant and good weather adaptability
3. It can be installed one 1:8 Blockless PLC splitter.
4. 12 cores Fusing Splice available.
5. 2*3mm drop cable both ends in and out.
6. The Fiber Optic Splitter Box is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers.
7. The mechanical sealing and advanced internal structure keep good sealing performance after re-entry and re-using
8. Easy open and close of closure with a very little tool.
9. Suitable for bunchy fibers
10. Aerial, wall-mounting
11. Protection Grade: IP 65
13. It’s especially applicable to FTTH optical fiber distribution.
14. Separate area for distribution cable and drop cable, easy for expansion, and service provisioning.
Fiber Optic Joint Enclosure Application
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting
Contact the sales team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Down Load PDF...